Case Study of JSW Steel – Enterprise Energy Management
JSW Steel Limited is world 6th Largest Steel Plant, operates with Single Location Plant at Vijayanagar, Karnataka.
- JSW Steel Ltd had a major challenge in terms of Manual Data Collection and Reporting Data by using Large Excel Spread Sheets across the vertical departments.
- Slowed their workforce utilization, process improvements and was prone to human errors in data capturing.
- Difficult to do Data Analysis, No Collaboration of third-party application’s for data consolidation
- Data Collection and Reporting – Automatically generate reports, dashboards, Graphical Representation view, consolidation of data based on business needs or user needs
- Integration – Based on Business Logics, connects seamlessly with any information solutions for collecting and reporting on data from disparate solutions
- Single Platform:- Connects all Top to bottom line management on a single source of truth to get a big picture of their operational
Results & Benefits
- Improved workforce utilization, continuous improvement in the process.
- Secure data, access to real-time information analysis to take quick decisions based on functionality
- No email attachments, No IT Help, Reduced time from hours to minutes, No deviations, drag & drop features to build or change any process in future with business logic
Output of Solution
- Calculation of Total Specific Energy Consumption, Energy Intensity, Steam & Fuel Ratio, Consumption Reports
- Monitor numerous KPI’s like Gcal/TP, Kcal/Kg, Kwh &etc.
- Identification of Plant Efficiency/ Energy Consumption based on production
- Identification of Energy/ material inputs costs per ton of production on Plant wises.