Incubation Management and Tracking Software
AmpleLogic Incubation Management Software is a uniquely designed web-based solution, fashioned to automate all preexisting manual processes, making them a lot more efficient. The process is carried out online and basically records all the sample details taking in to consideration their respective types of incubators.
This Incubation Management Software aids in automating the manual paper-based process. The manual-paper based process is used largely by organizations in compiling and entering complete details of samples, materials or records and includes their test conditions either through logbooks or register books. Paper records has a lot of disadvantages and this software solution helps in curbing these problems.
AmpleLogic Incubator Management Solution will comply with 21 CFR Part 11 compliant requirements such as complete audit trails, electronic signatures, password authentication and users’ time stamp activities, etc.
Incubation System application is a tool that comes in handy in illustrating real-time information for each one connected and is essential in providing complete audit reports.
Challenges of the Incubators in the Pharmaceutical & Biotech Industries
Incubators are highly utilized by pharmaceutical and biotech industries as these industries are known for constantly conducting science experiments. However, the incubator like other machines exhibits some challenges during its incubation process.
However, logbooks are maintained by lab managers and are used in recording some information required during the incubation process. Some of this information include:
- Number of samples to be incubated. They are arranged based on batches or lots.
- Target commencement and end dates of the incubation period for each incubation.
- During the incubation proper and specified number of trays are included.
- Incubation times are grouped in to maximum and minimum times and they are characterized based on when they start and when they end.
- Details of the experiment such as test categories, test name and results of indicators are included.
- Contains signature of each user on the paper records
- Often times, samples are mixed up in the incubator after incubation and when this happens, it becomes difficult tracking these samples.
- Possibility of realizing false results after incubation when manual calculations are used.
- Mixing up of the samples makes identification of samples extremely difficult.
- Sample time can be easily forgotten after being placed in the incubator leading to a redo of the test or experiment.
- Monitoring an incubator along with its numerous samples and materials can be difficult.
Purpose & Features of the Incubation Sample Management
- AmpleLogic Incubator Management is a software that tracks and identifies the sample positions placed in the incubator for testing
- The Incubator System is automated and it allows the users view the status of individual incubators, incubation history, times, etc.
- The Unique Incubator Management Solution gives you the provision to register the details of samples with specific test conditions to maintain the electronic information data which can be accessed from anywhere.
- It sends out email notifications and alerts to the users at the end of the incubation to pull out the samples at the appropriate time from the incubators.
- AmpleLogic Incubation Management System also automatically generates report. These reports are customized and are made as desired by the user.
- The System generates triggers to users. This is done if the samples placed in the incubators are not removed within the specified time.
- The Incubator Management Solution controls samples of diverse categories along with specified storage times
- AmpleLogic Incubator System is designed in such a way that it improves workflow process in the laboratory and increases efficiency and accuracy of the test throughout the incubation process.
- This system, indicates with the aid of a color when it reaches maximum incubation period and also when there are deviation in records.
- Incubation Management Software has a feature to track all the sessions based on the specific users
If you would like to discuss how your business can benefit from AmpleLogic Incubation Management, please contact us.