LMS- Learning Management System and GMP Training
AmpleLogic GMP software like Learning Management System (LMS), GMP Training software has been built in a way to manage pharma, healthcare-specific employee training, and development cycle starting from induction for employees to end of training completion. This LMS enables that your employees are properly trained and certified to perform their activities or tasks in accordance with standard operating procedures (SOP), and policies and also meet your compliance requirements as per 21 CFR Part 11, EU Annex 11, GMP or cGMP and other regulatory standards.
Learning Management System is a web-based platform enables you to drive effective employee learning activities, tracking, and completion and empowers you to schedule and report staff activities that give an edge to end-user to enable organizations to improve overall control on a day to day process. AmpleLogic Employee Training Tracking Software will also connect with a biometric device to ensure 100% learn to an employee with highly secure access.
Our Pharmaceutical Training Management Software enables you to take control of an entire process within a systematic plan, proper scheduling with continuous tracking and follow-up, thus allowing companies seamlessly to meet global regulatory and company-specific requirements across the organizations. Training, Reporting, and tracking are performed within the LMS interface as other risk and compliance functions such as corrective action, change management, and document management system.
Challenges with manual Leaning System
Presently, the Pharmaceutical industry is governed by a variety of laws and regulations to ensure the safety and efficiency of its products. Compliance Training is critical in the healthcare and pharma industry. In addition to SOP cGMP and Safety learning is also made mandatory to make sure that employees are equipped to work within the industry guidelines.
Subsequently, the process is continuous and has become necessary to document and record all learning sessions for their US FDA and MHRA audits. Not only does non-compliance have serious legal repercussions but it also affects product quality and cause losses due to inefficiencies.
Due to these reasons, the pharmaceutical companies are opting for online e-learning and web-based platforms such as the Learning Management System. Due to the stringent policies for compliance, and tracking has become essential for companies to stay in business and avoid government scrutiny. Information storage, as well as personnel for such elaborative and complex tasks, requires excellent skill-sets and periodical sessions and this is where the role of a Training Management System comes in the forefront.
Features and Benefits of Employee Training Tracking Software
AmpleLogic FDA 21 CFR Part 11 GMP Training software and tracking module are designed to provide smooth learning across the organization. Our Pharmaceutical Compliance Training Modules improves the transparency across department throughout the process where the user would like to know that he needs to attend, calendar, upcoming, and individual records, etc. Our systematic approach has been liked by admins and trusted by leading companies. Below is the list of some key offerings for our LMS.
- AmpleLogic Learning Management System will supports multi-languages and integration with biometric and QMS, DMS and HR modules and works with Bio-metric fingerprint technology.
- Comply with 21 CFR Part 11 Requirements such as electronic signatures, audit trails and secure password authentication etc.
- Training Calendar and schedule option to organize online and offline sessions.
- Trainees on the course level.
- Different certification type e.g. questionnaire, practical and verbal discussions.
- Our Learning Management System is easy to monitor and update the competency needs of employees.
- Retraining, trainer of each person.
- User-friendliness with dynamic reports and matrices.
- Email Triggers and auto escalation alerts to all defaulters regarding calendar schedule, pending tasks, upcoming progress and incomplete and completion of their learning processes can be notified to quality assurance team and management through an escalation path
- Creation of GMP & OJT yearly training planner and SOP and External Training Programs.
- Metrics and Timely reports on training schedules and completeness.
- AmpleLogic LMS will automatically track all learning sessions, record, and histories of sessions
- Managers can easily identify the team members that are in danger of falling out of compliance with their learning requirements using online dashboards and easy-to-use search tools.
- Automatically creates new records and will assign if the user is mapped to the required user group based on their job responsibilities, their function and competency, and updates when the change control has been approved.
- Immediately prepare reports for management, client, regulatory and auditor requests.
- Auto cancels the scheduled sessions during changing the user from one department to another department or from one division to another division.
- Revision of the training material and auto update the scheduled sessions with the latest version of the training material.
Benefits of AmpleLogic Learning Management System
- Enterprise-wide 24 x 7 accessibility to Training Management Software to managing requests and requirements and provides a centralized location for all the activities.
- This Learning Management System (LMS) will consolidate all training information into one system streamlines the administrative effort, making it easy to ensure each staff member receives the appropriate its.
- Records and documents all training conducted for the purpose of detailed audits.
- Training Management Software will eliminate non-compliance, it ensures process automation at zero cost of process change.
- AmpleLogic LMS System is defined as a 4 stage approach that fits into Learning Automation Objectives. Business/ Functional Requirements can be defined based on the first stage of implementation, results in no cost of change.
- With strong domain knowledge in QMS and GMP Area, AmpleLogic provides the best solution (functional and Technical) that will address the automation need as per 21 CFR Part 11 and EU ANNEX 11 Compliance.
- Easy interface and integration with QMS modules like Change Control, CAPA and minimal cost of integration, results in 100% completeness.
- Metrics reports or trends that are exclusively analytical and visually eye-catching.
- This SOP Training Software is a user-friendly and also a web-based solution that improves effectiveness and efficiency across the organization.
- LMS Module will eliminate the manual processes, reducing the risk of human error and ensure higher efficiency
- Ensures compliance with industry cGMP practices, government regulations, and also with ISO standards.
- Our online learning will increase training transparency by giving an analysis catering to organization needs.
- This Learning Management will reduce risks of repeat quality events by triggering ad-hoc training and continuous process for all industry personnel.
Apart from being an industry standard and effective Learning Management. AmpleLogic LMS has several modules that enable organizations to manage their training effectively.