Stability Schedule Management and Tracking Software
Stability studies checks and confirms that product quality, efficiency, and safety throughout a span of time is maintained and according to regulatory standards. This process is considered relevant and serves as a pre-requisite for the acceptance and endorsement of any pharmaceutical product. Pharmaceutical industries incessantly persist on the stability testing of their products to ensure that they conform to set procedures and standards. Stability Management Module in AmpleLogic is a complete software to meet the requirements in biotech, pharmaceutical stability testing programs and stability management
For this purpose, AmpleLogic introduces Stability Management and Tracking software solution. This is specifically designed for pharmaceutical companies and life sciences for stability testing. It also records all the conditions and procedures under which a study is carried out and keeps track of the stability chambers available
AmpleLogic Stability Tracking System provides complete and efficient control of stability studies and testing for a variety of industries. These studies include but not limited to the creation of a stability protocol with its various notes, required fields, and imported documents. It involves the submission of a set of standard reports, delivered through the module for reporting of the stability protocol and its associated results.
- Acts as a single strategic platform for all quality control and assurance activities.
- It aids in determining the industries best practices with that of the governments’ and other regulatory rules and guidelines.
- It plays a distinct console system to comprehensively manage product specifications and control limits.
The system manages the Stability Plan and Testing and gives customers the responsibility of defining the test parameters for stability studies, as well as sampling time points, package types, and test methods. AmpleLogic Stability Management Software fully complies with 21 CFR Part 11 requirements and has a complete audit trail that is easy to read and search. The system also proofreads by itself and checks for typographical error and ensure that the data are powerful enough for in-depth auditing by QA/QC. Just a single click can help reveal stability information or data summaries.
AmpleLogic Stability Management Module is designed to be in phases or the full version depending on the user’s choice. The 100% validated system enables implementation to be carried out as early as just 2 weeks and made in utter compliance with 21 CFR Part 11 rules.
Product Stability Automation Module Features
- Checking the quality of a drug substance or drug product that varies with time under the influence of a variety of environmental factors like temperature, humidity, light and to establish a re-test period for the drug substance or shelf life for the drug product and recommended storage conditions.
- It is a herculean task managing batches manually especially giving the fact that they are always on the rise.
- It is challenging drawing conclusions and final discussions from a list of data prepared manually and it is also tasking to maintain data stability.
- Manual stability testing cannot be integrated with OOS/OOT. Hence. It does not allow for proper integration.
- Parameters that indicate stability like related substances, microbial limit test, etc are sometimes excluded from manual stability testing and this makes the testing inefficient.
AmpleLogic Stability Schedules Management and Tracking Software Features
- Stability Schedule Calendar helps to monitor and record the different schedules of the testing with reminders and records of changes made.
- There is a feature for maintenance of details like Stability Protocol Reference Number, Stability Protocol Version, etc.
- Separate flow have been created for different criteria such as Stability Protocol, Stability Initiation Protocol, and Incubation forms.
- Products Master and Templates Configuration can be done on the system.
- Accommodation of workflow based data entry, review, email alerts, reminders, and escalations.
- Stability Protocol Definition are arranged grade wise.
- Adopts Timely Audit Trail and Predefined test modes.
- Stability data can be entered easily based on storage condition or batch number.
- General reports such as Intuitive reports, test interval reports, schedule reports can also be represented graphically for better analysis, discussions and conclusions.
- Reports like Stability detailed report, Stability monthly graphical report, schedule-wise testing report, stability protocol report, and stability monthly reports can be generated easily from the system for reference.
Benefits of Stability Management Solution
- Stability samples are better organized and easily traced from the stores or test compartments
- There is quicker reports and analysis. This helps to analyze the data and make accurate discussions, conclusions and decisions for maximum output and productivity.
- AmpleLogic system provides flexible and data-driven workflow. This is designed in a way that it complies with standard operating procedures, eliminates manual process, error-prone process steps, and reduces the risk of deviations and noncompliance.
- The system ensures effective implementation of Quality Control automation which saves time and efforts for drug discovery and development.
- It can integrate effortlessly with other systems including ERP (Enterprise resource planning), Document Management, and Learning Management System.
- It is known to be the only stability testing software that provides predefined test modes of different Stability Study Standards.
- Allows monitoring of quality-relevant instruments which can be demonstrated to auditors during audit trial.
- Having all calculations in a single platform improves efficiency, productivity, reduces risk and provides a significant time savings.